Eat Yummy - Pink Smoothie Bowl
BEAUTY IN A BOWL!
We've teamed up with the amazing foodie @fivesechealth to give you loads of YUMMY recipes and inspiration! Here's her favorite smoothie bowl recipe at the moment, all pink & matching perfectly with our happy pants! ENJOY!
PINK SMOOTHIE BOWL
- 3 frozen very ripe bananas
- 1 cup frozen mango (or blueberries)
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp pink pitaya powder (optional but gives the color and adds extra nutrients)
- Hemp hearts (for some extra protein and fat)
- Fresh blueberries
1. Put all the smoothie ingredients in a high speed blender (like vitamix, omniblend etc. or a food processor) and blend until smooth and creamy
2. Transfer the smoothie to a bowl, top with hemp hearts and blueberries!
WHAT'S YOUR AIM?